Warranty / Refund Policy
Thank you for shopping at KPAPA, do not hesitate to leave your feedback to us regarding your shopping experience in our platform. We are highly appreciate on your feedback towards our goods and services.
1. Subject to the terms and conditions in this warranty and refund policy, buyer may apply for return or refund of the purchased items prior to the expiry of warranty period.
2. Any claim by customer which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to correspond with specification shall be notified to KPAPA customer support within the warranty period.
3. If the buyer does not give due notification to KPAPA in accordance with the warranty period, KPAPA shall have no liability for any defect or failure or for any consequences resulting therefrom.
4. Products are only subjected to warranty/refund within the 30 days warranty period, warranty period initiate at the time of delivery.
5. KPAPA shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any defect in the goods arising after the expiry of the warranty period.
6. During the parcel received, the goods shall be monitored constantly with regard to safety and defects. If there are even slight reservations concerning the suitability for use or the slightest reservations concerning safety, the goods must not be opened box or used, otherwise product warranties are considered void.
7. KPAPA shall be under no liability for the following measures and actions taken by the buyer and the consequences thereof: improper remedy of defects, alteration of the goods without the prior agreement of KPAPA, addition and insertion of parts, in particular of spare parts which do not come from or agreed by KPAPA.
8. KPAPA shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from improper use, defective installation or commissioning by the buyer, fair wear and tear, willful damage, abnormal working conditions, defective or negligent handling, improper maintenance, excessive load, unsuitable operating materials and replacement materials, unsuitable foundation, chemical influences, electrotechnical/electronic or electric influences, failure to follow KPAPA’s instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without KPAPA’s approval.
9. Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or their failure to meet a specification is notified to KPAPA customer support in accordance, the non-conforming goods (or part thereof) will be refunded or replaced free of charge as originally ordered.
10. When KPAPA has provided replacement goods or given the buyer a refund, the non-conforming goods or parts thereof shall become KPAPA’s property.
1. Buyer may only apply for the return of the item in the following circumstances:
- The goods has not been received by buyer;
- The goods was defective or damaged upon received;
- The goods received does not match the agreed specification (e.g. wrong size, color, etc.);
- The goods delivered to buyer is materially different from the description provided in the listing of the item;
2. The returned goods will be checked with the receipt together and the goods should be in the condition that correspond to the prior notified with Kpapa customer support.
3. During the parcel returning, buyer should ensure that the goods, including any complimentary items such as accessories that come with the goods, must be returned together in the condition received by buyer on delivery. Buyer is advised to take a photo of the parcel/goods before the return delivery.
4. Kpapa shall be under no liability if parcel is lost or any damaged during the return shipment, goods should be safely wrapped to avoid from warranty/refund exemption.
5. Customers will only be received the replacement or refund within a week, after the non-conforming goods (or part thereof) is checked and confirmed.
6. The returned goods must be the original goods sold by Kpapa, certain wilful actions attempted by buyer, such as warranty misuse, exchange faulty goods by replacing the original goods, improper information provided deliberately, or any deceptive behavior found may exempt the warranty of goods without prior notification.
7. Company is entitled to amend terms and conditions without any prior notice.
Please kindly return your purchase to the following address:
605, Jalan Aman, 43300 Seri Kembangan. Selangor
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any further inquires.